21.8.09

End of the trip

Here we are and this the end of my trip.
I have travelled for three months and a half in Asia, in many different places, with different culture and most of all, different people. I guess i have learned some things.
Tomorrow, ill be back to Montreal, my student life will begin, a normal life. But my dreams remains as always, to keep me hoping, living. I have a lot of things to do in my head, some projets, some things to try... I just hope i'll as much courage as i had to go travelling. I hope this is not the end of the trip but just a different kind of trip.
Well, i'll see, uh.

Here some photos of my brother Fabrice and me, and the Motorbike.




3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Of course, it's the beggining of a new kind of trip ! Life is a journey, isn't it ?

Bon courage pour le retour à la vie normale... Rien que ça, c'est une nouvelle aventure, pas forcément simple. Mais tu vas y arriver !

A bientôt virtuellement... Bisous !
Mathilde

veronique a dit…

alors tu ne connais plus personne en Tiger

Don David a dit…

je crois que tu as ecris en anglais.

The Flying Girafe


View The Flying Girafe in a larger map